1. Trip to the local auction house to look for sideboards for the breakfast room and claret jugs.
2. Visit the RHS garden at Wisley to check out
RHS Wisley: smelling roses
RHS Wisley: Rosa Hot Chocolate 'Wekpaltez'
RHS Wisley: 200 year old bonsai
3. A picnic in NT Hatchlands Park followed by a whistle stop tour of the Gertrude Jekyll** garden. We will have to go back for a fuller inspection.
NT Hatchlands Park: picnic
NT Hatchlands Park: Gertrude Jekyll garden
4. Afternoon tea and cake in Farnham with the Aged P's.
5. A quiet supper of picnic leftovers and an early night.
* MMG = Mary Mitchell Galashan, aka "SWMBO", aka "her indoors"
** Update: 30-Jul-09. Post edited. Do not confuse Gertrude Jekyll (garden designer) with Gertrude Stein (American writer).