Italians do not so much park their cars as abandon them. If there is not enough room to parallel park then they just drive in at an angle and leave their car with its rear end sticking out into the road.
Standing outside the Banco di Credito Cooperativo di Locorotondo branch in Cisternino waiting for Pietro we saw, in the the space of 15 minutes:
* parking in the "do not park here" zone immediately outside the bank
* parking in the disabled space adjacent to that
* reversing the wrong way into the one way street opposite
* parking in a side street completely blocking it
* and, of course, the afore-mentioned rakish angle parking
* Little Red Corvette by TAFKA Prince
Sa Calobra, a Mallorcan Mountain Meander...
5 months ago