- Wild Duck and Elderberry salad
- 2000 Chablis Valmur, Grande Cru, Domaine Jean-Claude Bessin
- Rock Eel 'Forrestiere'
- 2003 Dolcetta d'Alba, Luciano Sandrone
- Braeburn Apple and Blackberry Jelly
- 2003 Coteaux du Lauon "St Auban", Domaine des Forges
- Stinking Bishop with Oat Cakes and Onion Chutney
- "Tonel 12" 10yr old Tawny Port, Quinta de la Rosa
- Berrys' selected coffee and mints
Odd and brave to pair white wine with duck and red with fish. Mary thought they went well, I was less convinced. OTOH the Coteaux du Layon went superbly with the apple jelly.
The food was good but not brilliant and definitely NOT Value For Money. Having eaten Mark Hix's food and read the restaurant reviews (always a slightly biased source) I will not be rushing to book a place at the Ivy or Caprice although Sheekey might be worth a go.