- A 22 mile bike ride including a couple of turns round Richmond Park
- A couple of hours gardening
- A couple of hours shopping
- Supper at Jamie's Italian (Oliver that is) in Kingston
- The aforementioned gig by the Sapphire Bullets at The Grey Horse
And I have to say they were very good indeed. Far better that one might expect for a fiver at the door in the back room of a pub in Kingston. The drummer is an ex-session musician and the lead guitarist is a very talented man, with Pete on bass, an electric violinist and keyboards player to complete the line-up.
Our friends Bron and Maggie came to show their support and a beer afterward. We had to nick a couple of chairs from the main pub for them as it was standing room only. Then it was the last train home after a most excellent day.